If you are looking for a church where you can worship and serve our risen Lord, we hope you will prayerfully consider City View Baptist Church.
If you want to be a part of a church that strives to reach & minister to people for His glory, then City View might just be the place for you!
The desire of our heart is to win the lost, develop the saved, and minister to all.
- By professing your faith in Jesus Christ and being baptized.
- By transferring your letter from another Southern Baptist Church.
- By statement of faith and have been baptized in another church of like faith and practice.
- You may come by the Pastor’s office and share your decision with him privately, and he will present your decision to the church.
May God bless you as you seek to be a blessing to Him.
Walk with Jesus
Is there really life after death?
Born again? What’s that all about? Did Jesus die for my sins? Is there really a place called heaven? Is there a place called Hell? If I am a “Christian,” does that mean everything goes my way? There are a lot of questions in life. We don’t have all the answers at City View, but the Bible says Jesus is The Way, The Truth, and The Life. Come join us on the journey… Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved? What shall I do to be saved?
Repent of your sins
Place your faith in Jesus to save you
Surrender to His Lordship
Need more information or help in becoming a Christian. I would count it a privilege to share and explain the way to Christ without pressuring you. For you see the decision has to be yours and from your heart.
The music at City View is that which seeks to magnify the Lord and draw you closer to Him. It’s all very good and from the heart. Come hear for yourself!
- Gene Hurley, Minister of Music/Senior Adults
- Cindy Hurley, Pianist
- Roger Underwood, Organist
- Ken Patterson, Bass Guitar
I am needed and wanted at City View
Bible Study for Everyone each Sunday at 9:30 a.m. There are classes for: Preschool, Children, Youth, and Adults. There really is a place for me at City View. I know I need to go to church. I will go this Sunday!