We are just 14 days into the new year. Did you make any plans to improve your relationship with Christ? Here are ten great questions to ask yourself as you start 2018.
1. What’s one thing you could do to increase your enjoyment of God?
2. What’s the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year?
3. What’s the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?
4. In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress and what will you do about it?
5. What is the single biggest time-waster in your life and what will you do about it?
6. What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church?
7. For whose salvation will you pray most fervently?
8. What’s the most important way you will try to make this year different from last year?
9. What one thing could you do to improve your prayer life?
10. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in 10 years? In eternity?